Revolution on Nictopla

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Revolution on Nictopla

Post by The Galactic Empire on 11th February 2015, 5:31 pm

"I am glad you can see reason. Remember the Empire's door is always open to those who are friendly." Grand Admiral Koth turned and left, he activated a transporter that beamed him to his command ship.

The Empire quickly removed all defenses they had installed, all space stations, military bases, equipment, arms, everything they had given to Nictopla. Imperial Navy ships under Nictoplan command were seized, their crews were sent back to Nictopla on cargo vessels. Every Imperial asset was removed from Nictopla and all nearby security patrols were halted and embassies were removed. Nictopla had been returned to its pre-Empire strength and appearance. All Imperial Navy vessels were ordered to not enter Nictoplan space under ANY circumstances.

The Empire's influence in this area of space also diminishes as they redraw their northern border.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th February 2015, 4:16 pm

"Very well. Just take what you need and leave. The imperial-loyalists won't beat us."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 11th February 2015, 1:40 pm

"That I can do, but I cannot promise those loyal to your corrupt government will be as willing to leave or surrender. We must take any Imperial technology with us, we cannot allow for the possibility of our own technology being used against us in the future. I'm sure you would feel the same way if you were in our shoes." Grand Admiral Koth remained where he stood. "We don't have to ask for permission to take our tech back, but I'd rather more blood not be spilled over this."

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11th February 2015, 6:20 am

The men slowly lowered their weapons, and allowed the admiral to leave.
"Admiral, you say we could leave whenever we wanted. That's a lie. We didn't have any say in this damn government! We couldn't vote to leave this epmpire of yours, we couldn't even petition to leave! Protesters were shot in the streets by these government soldiers, without any mercy! The governemnt we lived under existed to make our lives worse, not better! Admiral, please take your troops and leave. That's all we request."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 10th February 2015, 11:32 pm

Koth did not raise his hands, refusing to surrender even if the odds were this stacked against him. "What the hell are you talking about?" Koth asked, astonished. "Every member state of the Empire is given full control over their own planet. Joining the Empire enters you into a sort of Confederacy with us, which is a loose alliance where the central government does not have final authority on the internal affairs of each member state. We provide funding for schools, healthcare, military and anything else a planet needs. Whether a planet's government chooses to properly represent their people is entirely their decision, the oppression imposed upon you seems to be outside the laws of the Empire. We don't allow such sanctions on even our worst enemies, people of all races fight for the Empire and our principles. We don't oppress, we free. I was called here under the assumption that you, the rebels, were causing trouble for no apparent reason other than for the hell of it. If your people are so dissatisfied with living under Imperial law then you may leave the union at any time, under our laws you have full right to secession since you entered the Imperial union under treaty and as an ally. Like I said, if conditions on your planet are as bad as it seems then it would appear your officials have been misrepresenting your interests." Koth un-holstered his blaster pistol and aimed it at the Governor's head. "This is Imperial justice." He pulled the trigger and the Governor's head exploded as the energy bolt hit it at point blank range. His body fell to the floor of the command center in a pool of his own blood.

"Now gentleman, if you will lower your weapons you can assist my forces in weeding out this corruption that has cost the lives of your people. Not only have they wronged you but they have wronged the Empire, no one lies to us and lives to talk of it. I'm sorry your people had to suffer such stupidity, normally we completely replace a government with new officials from your population... but you government insisted on remaining intact and pledged their undying loyalty. It seems their loyalty does not extend far, now will you help me restore freedom to your home or will you continue to aim your weapons at me?"

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10th February 2015, 5:28 pm

In the command center, the governor was talking to the admiral about the rebels, when they heard a pistol cock behind them.
"Neither of you move. This HQ is under rebel control."
The two men slowly raise their hands, and then turn their heads. They saw that the whole command center, even some of the guards (the ones who didn't were lieing dead in then hallways), have turned on them. All the traitors had their guns pulled and aimed at the governor and admiral.
"The free people of Nictopla control this place now. We are sick and ired of rule by a psychotic dictator, with no representation in the Galactic Empire! We are done with oppression by a corrupt, tyrannical governemnt! We will liberate this country!" One of the men was yelling. His angry face turned into a smirk. "Just think. This wouldn't have happened if we just had a say. Guards, search them. I don't want them using any tricks. He turned around. "Make this place a damn fortress."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 6th February 2015, 3:44 pm

"Precisely my point." Koth replied.

The warning to evacuate was sent out to all loyalists, they were given ten hours to vacate. No reason was given other than it was a warzone and was not safe, they couldn't alert the rebels to the bombardment or else it wouldn't have as much of an affect... but anyone who did not take the warning seriously was caught up in the resulting inferno that reigned down from space. The Super Star Destroyer Emancipator was nearby so Koth requested it's presence for the bombardment. The Emancipator's commanding officer, Admiral Vox, was only too happy to bring the massive starship into orbit of Nictopla. And so began three straight days of non-stop orbital bombardments. The fires could be seen from hundreds of miles away and the smoke circled the globe and darkened the skies and it rained ash upon the face of Nictopla... the war had begun.

Three days later the bombardment stopped and the ODST's were dropped in immediately after, they launched from Star Destroyers in orbit inside pods designed to enter the atmosphere safely. Once on the ground they would destroy their pod with a specially designed explosive and then find a way to infiltrate the rebellion. It was estimated that only 10% of the four thousand ODST's would survive trying to get inside the rebellion but that is why they were soul-less clones programmed much like computers. At the same time the ODST's were making their way to rebel positions, the combined Imperial force of Nictopla and New Coruscant was also moving towards rebel positions but at a much slower pace.

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6th February 2015, 11:52 am

"Very well. We will try to get all the loyalists evacuated. We will notify all Imperial Crews to evacuated the loyalists, while the cruisers and bombers get into position." The governor responds. "Also, I apologize for the actions of that Imperial. These damn rookies don't know anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 5th February 2015, 8:46 pm

"I don't recall asking your assessment of the situation, I was asking the only one in this room who should ever speak to me unless spoken to. That person just so happens to be the Imperial Governor of this planet, the last time I checked you are most certainly not a Governor. Now shut the hell up and go do something useful, men are dying out there you damn coward. Hiding here in a control room where you could be out commanding men in battle in the name of the Emperor!" Koth took the data pad and immediately began to ignore the soldier until he went away. After examining the pad momentarily he turned to the Governor, "The nerve of him saying help would be appreciated? Seriously, we are reinforcements. We are not some foreign power here to fix your problems, we are your brothers in arms. We have resupplied OUR forces already as I previously stated when I said that General Torc was already reinforcing those positions that required it. Every Imperial from Nictopla that has died, their deaths have the same weight as Imperials dying all over the Galaxy for what they believe in. And that belief is one of peace through domination. We can only obtain domination by bringing every sentient, in every system and in every quadrant of this Galaxy... under our flag. Someday all nations will proudly fly the flag of their Empire, one they helped build!" Grand Admiral Koth was sounding very patriotic. "But on to other matters... we will be commencing orbital bombardments within the next ten hours, all loyalists inside rebel territory should be advised to vacate as of yesterday. Those areas are about to be completely un-survivable, we estimate that from orbital bombardments alone we can eliminate at least fifty percent of the rebellions personnel and resources. This tactic will save the lives of many Imperials however, the areas under bombardment will be inhospitable to our form of life... no crops will grow there for thirty years. As the Governor of this planet, you can over-ride my decision as is your right under the Imperial Acquisition Accords of 2 ABY. If you decide not to proceed with the bombardments then we will devise a different strategy."

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5th February 2015, 3:08 pm

The governor motions to one of the Imperials in the room.
"Of course, sir." The man says, walking up to the Governor and Admiral. "Our forces are currently blockading rebel cities, and building defenses outside our own. Our soldiers are running out of the supplies they need in order to make these blockades and barricades, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll upload this information to your datapad. If you don't have one, we can give you one, sir." The soldier salutes, and then waits to be dismissed, just in case the admiral needed any more information.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 5th February 2015, 1:40 pm

Koth returns their salute, "Carry on." He orders them. He stood in front of the map  "Now I'd like a full assessment of the situation including leaders, capabilities and resources. General Torc is already dispersing ground forces to vital areas so the reinforcement of positions we still hold has been taken care of. We will commence saturation bombardments from orbit of hostile areas to soften their defenses. For three straight days we will reign fire down upon their heads and prevent them from moving troops, specialized 501st Stormtroopers will infiltrate underground networks the rebels control and we will use monitoring devices to track their movements through the tunnels. After three days of bombardment we strike in full force with Orbital Drop Shock Troopers or ODST for short. They will get behind rebel lines and wreak havoc on their infrastructure and intelligence networks, our ODST's are trained to infiltrate the local population. They have been genetically altered to change their physical appearance at will, the changes they can make are minor but it will be enough to pass as Nictoplans should they be examined by a doctor. At the same time we are sending down the ODST's we will launch a full scale offensive."

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4th February 2015, 10:08 pm

"Of course."The governor leads the admiral to the planetary command center. In the center of the room was a 3d holographic map, with real time changes in hostile activities and engagements. It also shows the positions of the Nictoplan imperial Stormtroopers, and all known locations of rebels. As the two walk in, soldiers guarding the room, as well as the room's staff, stand up and salute.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 1st February 2015, 10:18 pm

Koth returns the Governor's salute.

"No need to salute me, Your Honor. We hold equal rank and responsibility, I'm only here to lend a hand. Your Stormtrooper garrison looks well disciplined, fine examples of the Empire's finest. If you could show me to your planetary command center we can get to work."

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1st February 2015, 9:51 pm

The imperial walks up, and then gives the admiral a crisp salute."Glad you could come, admiral. Several smaller cities throughout the planet have been taken by rebels, but they can be taken back easily. Our spies have reported that the rebels plan on attacking the capital soon. Nictoplan Stormtroopers have now created a barricade surrounding the whole city. This barricade consists of AA guns, AT guns, and MGs. If you wish, I can put the regiments under the command of your forces."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 30th January 2015, 12:42 pm

The Star Destroyers entered the atmosphere and were ordered to orbit the planet within a mile of it's surface, they would maintain geosynchronous orbit over major cities still controlled by the legitimate government. The Star Destroyers unloaded their TIE Fighter and Bomber wings, the troops and equipment they brought with them as well as war relief supplies for the Imperial citizens of Nictopla.

Grand Admiral Koth's shuttle lands and is greeted by the first of the Nictopla's Imperial Stormtroopers. They were just as effective killers as any other regular Stormtroopers, but these Stormtroopers were the first non-Imperial Natives to earn the title of Imperial Stormtrooper. Now it was time for their mantle to be tested... but against their own people.

Spoiler:
Imperial Native: Descendants of/or the Original inhabitants of the Origin Galaxy
Spoiler:
Origin Galaxy: The Origin Galaxy is the one where every Star Wars movie and book take place.

Grand Admiral Koth descended the platform of her shuttle to meet the former sovereign, now Imperial Governor, of Nictopla.

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30th January 2015, 7:13 am

"Star Destroy Aggresor, you have clearance to send and land your forces at the Capitol. The rebellion has started in several major cities surrounding the Capitol, it'll be best for you to land here, where its safest." One of the Governmnt officials sends the Star Destroy the coordinates of the Capitol, and also sends them clearence codes for their transports to safely land at government landing sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 30th January 2015, 12:48 am

The Imperial Navy immediately responds to the civil unrest by deploying the Galactic Empire's finest combat legion.. the 501st.

The Stormtroopers of the 501st were the oldest and most elite of the Empire's forces, having served under Lord Vader in the Galactic Civil War of the Origin Galaxy. Now under the command of General Torc, the 501st Stormtroopers would lead the offensive to eliminate the rebellion. Grand Admiral Drexia Koth was in command of the 501st Legion and was also granted the title of Gamma Quadrant Warlord by Emperor Askaari, giving her full authority on all matters. She would meet with the leaders of Nictopla before beginning their offensive against the rebels.

Grand Admiral Koth sat aboard the Imperial IV Class Star Destroyer Aggressor. She awaited a response to the hail they had sent to the local government.

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Revolution on Nictopla

Post by Guest on 29th January 2015, 6:19 pm

Due to the recent integration of Nictopla into the Galactic Empire, there has been much unrest, caused by the integration process, changing of laws, imperial prescience, and so on. The people have revolted, wishing independence from the Galactic Empire, and to form a new central government, where the people have power.
Military groups:

Nictoplan Nationalists: Rebellion goal is to gain independence and form new government. Very well supplied and heavily armed, it is entirely possible for a rebel win.

Nictoplan Military: Their mission is to stop the uprising and prevent a rebel win. Imperial help is called upon.

As there are no other allies to Nictopla, they cannot call upon other countries. They have premitted, however, other countries to join ON THE NICTOPLAN SIDE. Any other form of foreign engagement will be considered an act of war, and the enemy will be dealt with accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum