Anithea, the Ring of the Fallen...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anithea, the Ring of the Fallen...

Post by The Galactic Empire on 31st January 2015, 1:18 am

Telera appeared before Queseon, this time it was very obvious she was not a physical being since she looked more like a hologram than a stereotypical ghost. There was a slight echo in her voice, as if the realm she now inhabited were down a long tunnel.

"Queseon, I see you've acquired a suitable vessel but you don't know where to go." She reached out and touched a point on the map he was inspecting. Her finger didn't actually make contact with the map, since she was a ghost, but the point on the map began to glow as a new star system was added to it. "Is there anything you wish to ask me before you depart? If there is anything to discuss now is the time, once you set foot on Abbidon your training begins. You will not be able to leave Abbidon until your training is complete, I recommend installing a food replicator on your starship as well as a secondary power unit just for the replicator. Abbidon is a dead planet, as a result you will not find food when you need it. There should be someone at the docking areas that can install these components for you at a fair price."

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 30th January 2015, 11:31 pm

Queseon couldn't find a suitable ship for his journey, and began to worry. The only ship with a small crew was the Tärnen Interceptor. It required only two Idahrians. But it had a terrible range of flight. Then came Telera's voice in his head, and his hands quickly recoiled from the console surface.

The Prince sighed and leaned against the hangar console. What would he use to get to this Abbidon System? If he needed to go there by himself, he would need some other kind of ship. No Idahrian spacecraft was capable of traveling very far, unless it was a long-range expedition starship. And those needed large crews. As Telera had said, he needed to be alone on this mission. The next best place to get a suitable ship was from a neighboring star system. Purchasing one should be easy, as he was the Prince of an Interstellar Empire, anyway.

Because there were no other places to buy ships within Anithea, Queseon would have to travel to Daleira, home of many traders. Not just for ships, but all sorts of equipment from other planets.
Feeling as though this was an urgent mission, Queseon left his home in the Imperial Tower and told Minister Hekso of his intentions to leave Idahria a second time. There was no time for rest, as he was truly quite excited to begin his training, even though it seemed to be a challenging path.

On an Idahrian leisure cruiser, Prince Queseon traveled to the Planet Gagra in the Daleiran System.
He stood on the landing platform and watched as the round Idahrian ship took off. He now felt unnerved by the thought of going someplace he didn't even know of. The visions that Telera had shown him were indeed quite intimidating. But he'd made a promise to question no order.

Holding a pack over his shoulder, Queseon began exploring the streets of Gagra's Capital city in search for a decent ship dealer. He'd seen ships that were cheap, but in his mind he knew that they would be of awful quality, failing before they could lift-off. As an Astelle he could find that out easily enough. He paid close attention to electronics before he made any decisions. Finally, he came over a dealer from Triovha. The rat-like creature reminded Queseon of the Chywremt he'd met with Telera.

"Welcome, welcome!" the Vraemt padded out from the shade of his stall, arms extended. He had a toothy grin on that made Queseon feel uneasy. "What'cha lookin' for, kid? Somethin' fast? Somethin' shiny? Don't worry!" the rodent replaced his smoking pipe. His Boston accent was quite prominent. "I've got all sorts'a ships!"

Queseon could tell that simply from looking at the storefront. There were four ships out on the display slabs. All of them looked brand new. Now he was wondering if he brought the correct amount of money for a new ship. The Vraemt had an arm around Queseon's shoulders as he guided him into the stall. Queseon wasn't worried. The Vraemt were supposed to be a respectable people, according to his father who had visited the planet a long time before.

"I-I need a ship with good range and durability." said Queseon, eyes glued to a blue Kylanthan Speeder. The Vraemt paused for a moment in thought, taking his pipe out of his mouth. He walked around in a small circle before he nodded to himself and brought the Prince out to the rear of the store. He looked rather pleased with himself as he presented [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. According to the dealer, he'd acquired it from a high-profile client who had exchanged it for a yacht. It was in mint condition and Queseon could see it. Hopefully this ship could take him to the Abbidon System that Telera told him of.

As Queseon counted the money he needed to pay for the it, the Vraemt raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why's a little squishy like ye gettin' a ship like this'n anyways?"

"There's someplace I need to go to... It's very important." the Prince answered. This creature obviously wasn't aware of who Queseon was.

"Well.." the Vraemt shrugged. "Good luck." he took his money and gave Queseon access to the Sheridanian ship. "I'll take it to the launchpads outside the city. P'lice wouldn't want ye takin' off in the middle of the residential areas, y'know?"  

Queseon smiled and nodded. The Vraemt disappeared into the stall a moment before returning with a card. It was for launchpad 75-C. Queseon headed on there to wait. It took a bit longer than needed, to a point that Queseon feared he'd been ripped off, but the Vraemt arrived anyway with the ship being towed along by a six wheeled truck thing. The Vraemt jumped off, grinning again.

"Here ye go, squishy!" he extended a hand to Queseon. "Name's Lahti, just so ye know. Nice doin' business with ye!"

Queseon shook the Vraemt's hand. "Prince Queseon of Idahria. It's good to meet you, Lahti."

At that, the Vraemt tilted and scratched his head. "A Prince? Bought from me?" he asked, and Queseon nodded. The Vraemt placed a finger on his chin. "Well, don't expect me to give ye discounts just cuz' yer a monarch!"

The Prince giggled. "Of course not, good sir. I was taught not to use my power for the wrong things."And the Vraemt nodded before waving and taking a step back to let Queseon get on his new ship. It worked quite well, needing only one crew member. The Sheridanian ship was large because of the requirements in the system where it came from. Queseon sighed. Now that he had a ship, he needed further guidance.

"I-I don't know where to go..." he said softly, checking a starmap to his left, but could not find what he needed...

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 30th January 2015, 6:14 am

"You must go to Abbidon alone Queseon." Telera's voice entered his mind softly, as though she were whispering in his ear.

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 30th January 2015, 4:15 am

The Prince spent the rest of his time on the command platform in silence while thinking of what his first assignment from Telera would be. He heard a faint explosion a few moments before he received what he had been looking forward to from his new Master. A system called Abbidon. He had not heard of it before, but now was his chance to find out more about space travel and this Force.

The Marulk entered the Idahrian atmosphere soon later and landed on an island. Queseon quickly disembarked and returned to Noelani without giving any required reports on his capture of the Iodrillonian dictator. He needed to prepare a ship he could use going to the Abbidon System. If it was far, the Marulk might help, but the crew was too large. He needed a long-range vessel with a small crew.

Last edited by Idahria on 30th January 2015, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 27th January 2015, 4:15 pm

While plotting and sneering to himself General Nerrocen unknowingly wandered into an airlock. The door slammed shut behind him. In the small window looking into the rest of the ship Telera's face peered through. Her eyes looking directly into the generals. He could hear her say, "You've killed enough of Gearan's children. It's time for you to leave this world now." Just then the door to space opened and General Nerrocen was ejected into space, along with his bomb which seemed to have latched itself onto the General. After drifting for a few seconds the bomb detonated and incinerated Nerrocen's frozen corpse.

Queseon could hear Telera's voice in his head talking to him, "When you have finished things with your father, you will go to the Abbidon System. No matter what things try to keep you from going you must go to Abbidon if you are to learn the ways of the Jedi. There I will begin your training." Her voice trailed away. Queseon knew where he must go, now he had to do it. An image of a ruined starship came into his mind,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This planet he was going to was a desert world...

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 27th January 2015, 6:06 am

Queseon nodded, showing that he understood what he had to do and how to do it, but he still had questions. He wanted to know how Telera had so quickly recovered from her earlier state. And when exactly the 'right time' was. He never liked hiding things, especially from his father. The Prince was for a moment, confused when Telera mentioned death. He wasn't sure what she meant by it until she faded out and Captain Torc of the Stormtroopers arrived to give him the news.

"But... She... She was..." Queseon stuttered, looking around the platform. Could that have been a hallucination? No... He could feel her, somehow. He hung his head slightly and looked away. For the time that she was around, Queseon liked her, for helping him out and such. If she had indeed come to him earlier, then he would do his best to learn more of this Force. He had, after all, promised.

"If for the good of all..." he murmured, walking past Captain Torc, intending to head to the medical bay where the medical officer and her helpers were waiting. They were wondering if they had made a mistake that might have cause Telera's death. Near Telera was that drone that Nerrocen had killed. Everyone was still stumped as to who had ended his life. That was two Idahrians today, including the Imperial Guard who had been killed by Wycriwth.

And while everyone was still worrying and wondering, Nerrocen continued to hatch ridiculous plots. Queseon's new attitude had an effect on him for a while, but it wore off. After Queseon left the bridge, Nerrocen quickly began plotting again. In his quarters, he prepared an explosive he could plant on a very delicate piece of equipment on the commander's platform. If that certain device was badly damaged, it would burst, and hopefully kill the shrimp. Even better, it was right beneath the commander's chair, to give heat. For comfort. This wouldn't cause the ship to crash though, as the computer on the command platform was simply a duplicate of the one below, so Queseon could observe the course without having to go downstairs. To say that it was an accident was the perfect excuse, as it was a common problem for heating chairs like these to break. Nerrocen smirked as he wondered why the use of the chairs hadn't been bad yet. But it didn't matter. If it would help him with his plans, then there was no problem. It would indeed be tragic for two heirs to have died on one mission.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 25th January 2015, 11:31 pm

Telera showed no emotion as she stared into Queseon's eyes. "Thank you, I will teach you the ways of the Force to the highest of my abilities. Your father may know about this only when the time is right. He is close to my father, and my father cannot be trusted. His intentions seem honorable but Emperor Askaari has other plans for this galaxy besides what he publishes. The Dark Side clouds my vision so I cannot see the future on this matter. My father will soon announce the formation of a new Jedi Order, he will gather Force users from around the galaxy to learn the ways of the Force. We must remain hidden from this new Jedi Order, for it will be under the control of the Empire. Just as he helped the Empire hunt down the Jedi in our Origin Galaxy, he is destined to make moves against these Jedi. You and I must stand together on this and separate from other Jedi." Telera was very serious at this point. "You must understand that as my apprentice you must never question my orders, your training will all be done in secrecy. I will from time to time give you assignments that will help our cause against the Sith, your first assignment is to carry on like normal. Carry on with your life as if nothing has happened, control your emotions around my father should the time come.. he will see right though you if you are unfocused. Call on my anytime and I shall be there." Time was now slowly starting back up again as everyone on the bridge was moving in slow motion. "I'll find you Queseon, and please don't be sad. Death is part of us, it transforms us into the Force and we become one with all things. Don't ever blame yourself either, it wasn't your fault." Telera slowly faded away as time caught back up to normal.

After time had resumed, Captain Torc entered the bridge. "Prince Queseon. I have distressing news for everyone." He removed his helmet to reveal his battle scared face covered in tears, he had obviously been crying and was trying his hardest to maintain his composure. "Princess Telera, heir to the throne of the Galactic Empire, is dead. Cause of death is unknown, she passed away while we were capturing the dictator." Captain Torc stood frozen as the bridge was deadly silent.

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 25th January 2015, 6:28 pm

It was a steady approach. Idahria was glowing blue, with the heat inside its core, engulfed by so much water. Queseon couldn't wait to tell his mother, or at least her grave, of what he had done to day. It was only his first mission, yet he had been brave and steadfast throughout it all. Like she had once told him, he would be just as great of a leader as was his father, Gaeran. They all had within them a fire that could not be quenched. A fire that instead of seeking to destroy, gave much needed warmth and showed paths for those who could not find them. Wise, caring, compassionate, brave nonetheless.

These were Queseon's thoughts as his ship drifted closer to home. But he was interrupted by the sound of the bridge doors opening. He didn't bother to turn around in his seat to see who it was. He was assuming that it was the navigation crew's captain, coming by to say that everything was in order. But the person he saw next to him was far from what he expected. It was Telera. Or, Commander Askaari as she preferred to be called. Suddenly filled with joy, he sprung up out of his commander's chair and almost rushed in to hug the Princess. But he remembered what she said about personal space, and stood back, simply smiling and listening. But as time passed and Telera was in front of him, he became confused. Telera had told him of this Force. But he wasn't aware that he and his father had been using it. Gaeran always referred to it as simply 'power given us by our ancestors'. But... He felt honored. Honored to be one of these Jedi. He wanted to help people. Just like his father who had made Idahria such a beautiful place to live.

Without hesitation, he placed a fist on his chest and bowed his head.
"Become your apprentice, I will, Commander Askaari. If for the good of all, I will lay down even my life." he said firmly, intending to ask if his father Gaeran would hear about this.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 24th January 2015, 8:14 pm

Telera came onto the bridge and stood beside Queseon. She looked completely healthy, as if the incident earlier had never happened.

"You did well Prince Queseon of Idahria. Not only did you lead a surgical strike to eliminate a dictator, you achieved that mission and freed the people of that planet."It was around this time in the conversation that Queseon was able to notice that everyone on the bridge was standing still.. as well as the stars and everything around them. Time had stopped, only Queseon and Telera could move and speak. "No ordinary person could lead Elite 501st Stormtroopers in combat as well as you did, you may not have noticed it but you lead them with the Force." She now stood in front of him, she seemed to glow with a golden radiance, "Queseon, you are a Jedi that is strong in the Force. I have been monitoring you since we first made contact with Idahria. I was there that day our fathers met, in orbit I could feel your power.. it outshone the power of both our fathers. Queseon, become my apprentice and I will teach you the ways of the Jedi. It is not an easy path, it is one of selflessness and sacrifice. To follow the path of the Light Side requires you to let go of everything you hold dear, so that you may protect the balance of the Force. Follow this path and you will do great good for a great number of people. If you need time to think you shall have it, as you can see we have all the time in the galaxy."
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 24th January 2015, 4:16 pm

The Marulk shuddered again, and from the rear of the ship there was a dull flash, and the snow once settled on the surface was churned up into a great cloud. The Idahrian ship pierced through Iodrillon's atmosphere a second time, headed home with its crew. From the holding bay, Queseon would have hurried back to the bridge immediately, but he had been stopped by the Stormtrooper, Captain Torc. He understood why he couldn't tell anyone that Telera was hurt. But it felt wrong not to be doing anything. Nonetheless, he would keep his word and refrain from saying anything. A look of sadness covered his face as he turned and nodded to the Captain. Right after, he headed back to his place on the command bridge to accompany his bridge crew, all excited to return to their homeplanet.

Queseon himself wondered why it was that his father didn't want anyone besides the Imperial Guard and himself knowing that he had inherited the strange powers passed down the Peredain bloodline. It wasn't like people would die if they found out. But really, he wouldn't tell anyone of it or show anyone unless his father said so. So he took a deep breath, settled in his chair and waited. Ahead was their dark blue planet, seeming more welcoming than ever after this exhilarating adventure. The Prince would remember this day for a long time...

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 24th January 2015, 4:11 am

Captain Torc followed and stopped him.

"No one must know the Princess was injured, and standard medical treatments wont help her anyway. Her abilities must remain secret, just as we will keep your abilities confidential. We understand the need for discretion in these matters."
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 23rd January 2015, 11:51 pm

As the last of the Wycriwth fled on their last legs, Queseon had successfully overpowered his opponent, seeing as there were no more Wycriwth to interfere with him. The Idahrian Prince had pulled a dagger made of ocean material, and was pressing the side of it against the dictator's neck. The smaller creature was terrified, squealing and begging for Queseon not to kill him. The Prince only smiled and forced him to stand up, facing the Storm Troopers. He shoved the being forward so he was right before Captain Torc.

"Captain... Detain this... Thing." Queseon said coldly, looking over to his Imperial Guard as they gathered themselves up. One of them had been killed. Terrible. The remaining seven looked shaken up. Some of them had dropped their weapons in fear. This always happened. Even back on Idahria, depending on who the enemy was. It was quite embarrassing that these were Imperial Guard, having fled during the heat of battle. The dictator took his opportunity and scampered towards the other ship, but Queseon face his palms towards it, and there was a flash. The cockpit burst into flames, and the dictator was knocked back onto his rump. Queseon approached again and grabbed it by the neck.

"You're coming with us... Rat." he snarled and used a mild shock to knock the dictator out.

The group was quite soon back on the surface of Iodrillon, and regrouped with the tank and the smaller armoured vehicle. The Imperial Guard had the prisoner on some kind of hardlight stretcher.
At the Marulk, the medical officer that had fixed Queseon up reported that it would be a while before this prisoner awoke. Apparently, the "mild shock" wasn't so mild after all. But Queseon only shrugged.

"He deserved it." he said, and walked out. It appeared he was just in time, as his father had been calling from New Coruscant. Again his youthful self, the Prince hurried up to the command bridge where his father now appeared in a large screen. He looked worried, frowning.

"Father!" the Prince exclaimed, spreading his arms out wide. That put a small smile on the Emperor's face.

"I heard you were injured... Are you alright, Queseon?" Gaeran asked, glancing behind as one of the last auxiliary fighters flew by again. It was smaller and looked lanky, unfit for fighting.

Queseon nodded and grinned. "Of course, father. I overthrew a dictator, as well! We've confirmed it! There's life on Iodrillon!"

The Emperor gave a sigh of relief, placing a hand on his chest. He closed his eyes a moment, and smiled. "Good, good... But now... We must return to matters. You must return to Idahria immediately. We have encountered a real enemy, and I fear they may attempt to attack our system. If that happens, you will take command of what defense forces we have. Abandon your current mission, as you may return to it later." he explained, looking around the command bridge of the Emancipator. "Hurry..."

The Prince now suddenly looked worried himself. Then, determined. He nodded firmly to his father and placed a fist against his chest. Gaeran did the same in reply before the screen faded to green.
As his father said, Queseon was going back to Idahria. After the call, he rolled up the view panels and started barking orders to the crew below. He searched for Captain Torc and gave a brief salute.

"Captain, we're to return to Idahria immediately by my father's orders. We're taking the prisoner. There are also better chances for treating Commander Askaari, as well." he told the Stormtrooper, and immediately left. The Marulk began to shudder before it tilted back slightly, preparing for take-off.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 23rd January 2015, 9:03 pm

The Stormtroopers saw the Imperial Guard begin to falter, they ignored the Idahrians and instead focused on helping Prince Queseon. One Stormtrooper was laying on his stomach with a sniper rifle behind where everyone else was positioned. In three rapid flashes the three Wycriwth near Queseon dropped dead with smoldering holes in their heads. Another Stormtrooper had a missile launcher and was aiming it at the dictator's shuttle, he fired and the missile made a direct hit on the ships engines. The explosion was small enough to not harm anyone nearby but the ship was undoubtedly out of commission. The rest of the Stormtroopers began to advance, the Wycriwth were all dying one by one as plasma bolts ripped through their bodies. Two Wycriwth were killed by a grenade and their bodies were mostly incinerated. The chamber was in chaos, smoke was steadily filling the room making it more difficult to see, Wycriwth lay every which way on the floor dying or dead. Some scream in pain while others just accept their fate and wait for death. The Stormtroopers were all still standing, only one of the hit by the enemy and even then the wound was superficial. The Stormtroopers continued to advance, regardless of what the Imperial Guard decided to do. If they were afraid to fight Captain Torc would not waste their time forcing them to.
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 23rd January 2015, 7:31 pm

"Take down as many as you can!" Queseon ordered, dropping his rifle, seeing how it was only a hindrance to him. He was better suited for close-in combat. "I'm going for that Prince!"
Even the Imperial Guard was surprised. When faced with an important mission apparently, the Prince became an entirely different Astelle, throwing himself through the crossfire like it was nothing.

"Oi!" Queseon pointed at the small creature getting in its ship. The three armoured Wycriwth behind it stood guard as the target started his ship up. "There!" he shouted, running away from the group. He wasn't armed, but he was able to slip past the Wycriwth guards and tackle the other Prince just as he was about to jump into the seat and take off. The two Princes wrestled on the dusty floor before they were both picked up by one Wycriwth. This Wycriwth flung Queseon a back and dropped the other.

"I've had enough of this!" the bad Prince screamed furiously and ordered for his guards to kill Queseon. They moved forward immediately, but driven by the need to capture this dictator, Queseon skillfully dived between the first Wycriwth's legs and once again tackled his evil counterpart. They were at it again, tearing at each other. The Imperial Guard began steadily advancing towards the ships, doing as Queseon had ordered. One of them was hit by a Wycriwth across the head and instantly killed. This unnerved the rest, and they scrambled for cover.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 23rd January 2015, 1:40 pm

Prince Queseon, designate targets. The rest of us shoot at what you tell us to." The Stormtroopers helped get the Imperial Guard into good cover positions while Captain Torc moved Queseon behind a supply crate that was five feet tall, they had to crouch low so they wouldn't expose their heads. Everyone's weapons were pointed down range toward the enemy and they awaited orders. Captain Torc was surprised to see how well the Idahrian Imperial Guard worked with the much more experienced 501st Stormtroopers.
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria on 23rd January 2015, 1:43 am

Queseon's Guards were dumbfounded as the Stormtroopers moved in past them and immediately engaged the huge creature, causing it to groan and flail as it recieved the full brunt of the barrage.
Within minutes, it was dead. Arms crossed, Queseon approached its corpse with a pout and kicked it.

"Serves you right!" he stuck his tongue out at it and turned away. But it seemed the creature wasn't done just yet. It grabbed the Prince, but this time the Imperial Guard was aware, and saw an immediate threat to their leader. They opened fire on the Wycriwth, finally ending its life. Its brains were probably all mush now. Queseon nodded gratefully to his guard as he got up again, embarrased.

Dusting himself off, the Prince continued on, this time more wary of dangers. They finally came upon an ill-lit chamber. It was long and wide. Two small ships were on the center aisle. Many Wycriwth guards were around and now alerted. Queseon told his guards to fire, and they did. The Wycriwth were easily killed, but there were a lot of them now. Queseon was forced to move back. Among the guards, there was a smaller being and it was headed towards one of the two ships. He had three seemingly better armoured Wycriwth with him.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire on 23rd January 2015, 1:12 am

The Stormtroopers moved into action without a single word or command. Two of them went left and another two went right, the rest of them formed a phalanx and opened up on the creature with their plasma rifles. The four that were flanking the creature were now in place, the creature was boxed in where it was by the hail of plasma bolts hitting it. The firing did not stop until the creature lay still on the ground. The Stormtroopers immediately began scanning for new threats.
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Anithea, the Ring of the Fallen...

Post by Idahria on 23rd January 2015, 12:49 am

Previously... (Captain Torc):
"Prince Queseon, we apologize for our reaction. Your ways are alien to us. We have shape chargers you can use for destroying the opening." Captain Torc took a square black object off of his belt. "Just place it over the center of the opening and press the button in the center. Stand back a little when it detonates, it has am eight second fuze." He handed it to Queseon.

The Prince held the device in his hand a few seconds, just staring at it and wondering how exactly it would destroy the hidden stone door. He ruefully placed the shape charge on the wall as he was told and pressed the button in the center. Fascinated, he just kept in front of it. Had an Imperial Guard not yanked him back, he would have been killed. Queseon snapped back to attention as the stone in front of him imploded, revealing another chamber. It was furnished, and skulls of Chywremt hung on the walls in the hundreds. The Prince grimaced. Most likely the work of that so-called Prince and his Wycriwth cronies.

"What a thing to do..." he muttered angrily, walking past the trophies. The Imperial Guard followed close behind him, aware of how naive their Prince was despite his stature.

Even though the Storm Trooper Captain said he'd lead, Queseon was up front, driven by curiosity and the need to help the Chywremt. Suddenly, there was a large Wycriwth heading his way, carrying a large stone in front of itself. He seemed ready to charge down the wide corridor to attack the Idahrian Prince and his forces. The Imperial Guard automatically formed a row in front of Queseon, but weren't sure what to do. They had never fought these creatures before, and only stood there, weapons pointed forward.

Last edited by Idahria on 23rd January 2015, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum